Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tent of Nations

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd do a quick post, considering it may be my last. I can't believe this trip is ending tomorrow already! It has been such an amazing experience, and I can't wait to tell you more about it. (If you are not related to me, rely on your relatives that I've been travelling with.) ;)

Today we harvested wheat (by hand) at the Tent of Nations. (Google it.) It was pretty cool, contrary to my sunburned legs.

Now we're hanging out until dinner. Tomorrow we will be seeing the Church of the Nativity and going to an Olive Wood factory.

We will head to the airport around 6 or 7pm. Our plane leaves at 11:55pm.

This trip has been absolutely wonderful and powerful, but home is always the best place to be. :)

See you in a few days!
-Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment