Monday, May 16, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Hello, all.

I sincerely apologize for not blogging for a while. We were in Jordan and internet was hard to come by.

We saw some pretty amazing things on our way to Jordan including Masada (an ancient palace where Jewish rebels once hid) and Qumran (where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found).

In Jordan, we also saw a lot of cool things, including Mount Nebo and Gerash, the most well-preserved Roman city in the Meditteranean.

We are now back in Israel and starting our archaeological dig. This morning was the first 5am wake up call, and it was a bit rough. We've all got more sunburns and blisters to prove our hard work. :) Today was mostly clearing out weeds and thistles; hopefully tomorrow we'll actually start digging.

I have to pay for internet here, $5 for half an hour, so I'm not sure how much I will be able to blog, but I just wanted to let you know that we are all very happy and very safe. :)

Have a great week if I don't get back to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment